Friday, August 16, 2013

Designing a custom Moto X with a 4-year old using Motomaker


Most of the tech bloggers were given an opportunity yesterday to customize a Moto X using a Beta version of Motomaker. We already did a thorough hands on at the Motorola event a couple of weeks ago so I didn’t take this opportunity to give you another boring hands on. I decided to bring my 4-year old son along for the ride and let him customize it the way he wanted. This video isn’t going to be as professional as my other videos, but it is an example of someone diving right in without playing with it for an hour before turning on the camera. We just opened the site, went through our selections, and order it. We didn’t get into the engravings or the wallpapers, but you can see more about that stuff in our previous hands on.



I have to be honest in saying that ordering a custom phone was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Motorola might be onto something really big here as I can see a lot of people having a blast with it. Plus, the Motomaker site is very easy to use. Unfortunately, it’s only available with the AT&T version, but hopefully it will open up to more carriers soon. Hit the break to see what my son came up with. Android commander

No comments:

Post a Comment